About the role
The main purpose of the role is to carry out general accounting duties including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Reconcile and maintain general ledger operations; Prepare journal entries.
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy and ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Inspect account books and CRM systems to keep them up to date.
- Assist with year-end audits, preparation of month-end financial statements, cash flow statements, budgets, monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements and reports.
- Prepare accounts receivables and accounts payable.
- Assist in budgets and forecasts and monthly payroll process.
- Prepare Account/bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for cash on hand/deposits.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients/ suppliers/ visitors, inquirers and relevant staff.
- Provide typing and word processing of various documents, letters, and electronic information.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Accounts / Finance.
- Proficiency in accounting software and CRM module.
- Previous work experience in a school is desirable.
- To be considered for this role, you must be able to multi task effectively and be able meet tight deadlines.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be able to work independently as well as take and process directions from management Child Early Intervention Medical Center, FZ LLC
Al Razi Building, Block B, Suite 2010
Dubai Healthcare City
P.O. Box 505122
mobile +971 4 4233667
phone +971 4 4298474