Better Homes is seeking to hire an Account for our Corporate Finance team at our head office in Business Bay.
This is fantastic opportunity to work within a busy Finance function in one of Dubai’s most established and reputable Real Estate companies.
You will be responsible for performing day-to-day functions of the Finance department, apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures and other financial activities of Better Homes.
– Bachelors Degree in Commerce or related field.
– CPA / CFA Certification would be an advantage.
– 3-4 years experience within a large organisation
– Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
– Ability to resolve complex accounting and financial problems.
– Ability to work independently.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Job Location:Dubai, UAE
- Job Role:Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status:Full time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Manages Others:No
- Number of Vacancies:2
- Career Level:Mid Career
- Years of Experience:Min: 3
- Residence Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Degree:Bachelor’s degree