Key Result Areas
- Support the sales teams by ensuring brokers and BIs remain active
- Develop market research and study broker and BI performance trends
- Oversee all aspects of brokers and BI’s transactions from initial contact to executed agreement.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, brokers’ disclosures, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult & coordinate with brokers, obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
- Input all listing information into Sugar system and update as needed.
- Submit all necessary documentation to brokers and BRD department for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, brokers and management etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Input all client information into client database system.
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the broker’s business.
- Create & manage all systems for, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up & all department administration.
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business related supplies and materials.
- Diploma or bachelor degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the real estate field, handling agent and brokers relations
- Fluent spoken and written English, Arabic will be an added advantage