In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts is opening motiongate™ Dubai – a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of motiongate™ Dubai, you’ll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You’ll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that’s so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story – whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
This position primary responsibility is to provide logical support and office coordination to the Marketing team. The position is responsible for providing assistance to the Marketing team for general office management, marketing budget control and payments follow-up, in addition to Events coordination.
- Writes emails and letters for various events and announcement.
- Provides comprehensive professional support service to the Director of Marketing in all aspects relating to efficient and successful operation of the Marketing department.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Uses Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meeting and conference.
- Coordinates de marketing budget expenses, assisting the Director of Marketing in ensuring accuracy and smooth coordination of approvals and payments
- Takes noted and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Answer and directs calls and emails of the General Manager.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of corporation and as a relationship builder.
- Display excellent communication skills including presentation and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendor and co-workers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Respectfully takes direction from Director of Marketing.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high level of organization and preparedness.
- Drafting English/Arabic letters and Memos.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- High school certificate
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- 3-5 Office Management experience
- Analytic skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) skills, demonstrating outstanding ability to correspond with colleagues, internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant projects management software, specially Excel
- Detailed oriented, able to track and organize information data communications efficiency.
- Office administration training certificate
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.