The fundamental responsibility of this position is to assist the Student Retention and Success Office in achieving its goals through building and sustaining enduring relationships between the university and its alumni, and with academic, corporate and government entities that will help increase visibility and awareness of AUD while benefiting members of the university community, most notably the students and faculty.
- To answer, sort out and respond to all queries pertaining to Alumnus
- To act as point of contact for all AUD graduates initiating collaboration with AUD as assigned by supervisor
- To assist in designing and managing the Alumni webpage and portal and to effectively follow up on Alumni inquiries
- To maintain and further develop the Alumni Portal
- To help maintain and manage Alumni Relations (including the setup and management of an interactive webpage on AUD’s website, to maintain and update Alumni’s contacts and relevant information constantly and act as point of contact to all Alumni)
- Excellent verbal and written communication (including presentation) skills with an emphasis on translating concepts into compelling and easily understandable terms.
- Ability to represent AUD in a professional manner and easily communicate its mission to outside forums, including but not limited to the press and recruiting public.
- Self-motivated and deadline oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Comprehensive understanding of AUD programs
- Bachelor degree from a recognized, accredited university
- Computer skills (thorough working knowledge of Windows; proficiency in word processing, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and webpage management)
- Excellent organizational, project management and implementation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong professional references
- Ability to read, write and speak Arabic
- Familiarity with the UAE / Gulf business environment
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and effectively use statistical data
This position is suitable for those candidates already resident and under sponsorship in Dubai.
Interested applicants must submit the following requirements via email to email@example.com.
(Please state the title of the position as the subject of the email)
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
- Contact information of three (3) academic/professional references
Angele El Khoury
Director of Human Resources
– See more at: http://www.aud.edu/about_aud/en/page/4569/alumni-relations-coordinator?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed#sthash.RaxRTjRs.dpuf