To provide all the necessary support to the estimation department in preparing the estimates for the submission of tender.
Graduate in Civil Engineering discipline with 2-3 years of experience in construction industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Examine tender drawings thoroughly to determine the quantity of materials required so as to prepare bill of quantities, where BOQ is not provided by the client and submit for approval.
– Verify BOQ and ensure that all items are measured and captured in the bill, where BOQ is provided by the client.
– Identify subcontract element in the tender and float enquiries for obtaining quotation.
– Assist in preparation of tender documents and prepare bills as per CCS format
Assist in compiling necessary tender documents like drawing, BOQ’s and arrange tender submission on time.
– Provide all necessary support to the estimating department to facilitate smooth and timely processing of tender.