To provide customers with desired information on Outbound Tours, assist them in choosing an appropriate holiday package/ destination and co-ordinate all the logistical details, in order to promote Tours Operations business of Al Tayer Travels and sustain continued customer patronage
1. Provide customers with desired information on ‘Outbound Tours’, assist them in choosing an appropriate holiday package/ destination service according to their budget/ needs/ preferences, to enable them to make well informed decisions on their holiday travel.
2. Guarantee product is economically attractive and competitive by sourcing best priced components such as hotels, tours; land transport, airfares etc., from existing supplier database/ inventory as well as new suppliers / potential business partners.
3. Maintain an up-to-date database / brochures on all overseas suppliers, their tariffs, payment terms, etc., as well as the cities/ countries they operate in, so as to offer premium consultancy to customers on their Holiday Destinations
4. Maintain an up-to-date database on all regular customers pertaining to their bookings, frequent traveler numbers, meal / seat preferences etc., to offer them personalized service and sustain their continued patronage.
5. Receive and process customer feedback, at the end of their holiday, to gauge their views/ opinions on the level & quality of service offered by Al Tayer Travels and scope for improvement, if any.
6. Collection of payments and issuance of relevant financial records to cleanly close all business transactions conducted on behalf of the company. Follow-up with defaulting customers to collect overdue payments to enable the company to settle its’ accounts and achieve its’ business objectives.
7. Positive representation of the company at familiarization trips; industry seminars / trainings / events and exhibitions; followed by post-event preparation of one page report and briefing of Team.
8. Strict compliance with standard operating procedures, and recommend changes in SOP to enhance operational efficiency
1. Intermediate / “A’ Levels
2. Additional qualifications in IATA certification would be an advantage
3. 3-5 years experience in the travel industry
4. Computer literacy with knowledge of ticketing software (CRS, Galileo)
5. Good Communication, Negotiation and Presentation skills
6. Knowledge of additional languages including Arabic advantageous