- Contribute to the execution of the inspection plan by conducting the required field work to ensure that all requirements of the plan are met.
- Execute inspection field work as assigned by colleagues and undertake all allocated tasks under supervision to identify any non-compliance instances.
- Develop reports on inspection findings in a timely and accurate manner to ensure that findings and any corresponding corrective action is identified and reported.
- Process/verify routine inspection documentation, according to defined procedures, in order to check for completeness and/or errors.
- Update and maintain records on a regular basis to ensure easy retrieval, validity and accuracy of data.
- As and when required follow up with customers on inspection-related matters, to resolve findings/issues.
- Perform other work associated duties as assigned by direct line manager