AE-Dubai Internet City (DIC)
Job Description Summary
- Collect and deliver documents to and from client sites or other locations.
- Deliver application packs to typing centers for the preparation of online applications for the Ministry of Labour and/or immigration. Accompany client assignees and/or dependents for their medical examination.
- Deliver forms to clients and/or assignees to obtain their signatures and complete their documents. Present documents for legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Provide support in enquiring on immigration processes and their requirements with entities such as Immigration, Ministry of Labour, and other government offices or typing centers on Facilitate, coordinate, and submit business visa applications at Embassies and Consulates as required in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Advice on the relevant documents and processes required for visa applications in Embassies and Consulates.
- Review information on visa application forms to ensure accuracy. Deliver other documents to other external vendors as required by the firm.
Minimum Education Level
Background Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Access, or similar software’s.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a discreet and sensitive manner.
- Previous knowledge of Dubai, free zone and / or UAE Immigration regulations is an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic international environment.
Posted 9 Days Ago
Fragomen is recognized as the world’s leading immigration services provider. Immigration is not just a practice area within our firm – it is our only practice. We provide comprehensive immigration services for short- and long-term international assignments, permanent transfers and the local hire of foreign workers.
Our knowledge of international legal, regulatory and policy issues allows us to provide our clients with strategic advice and effective and efficient immigration solutions to assist them in achieving and maintaining a competitive edge in the global marketplace.
No other immigration firm can match our size, scope, talent or resources. With more than 2,400 immigration professionals throughout over 40 strategically located offices across 20 countries, we offer the highest caliber of immigration services available on a global, regional or country basis. Each Fragomen office is established either as a law firm or an immigration consultancy, in accordance with applicable local law and regulation. Our expansive global network is cohesively unified and connected through use of our proprietary, immigration-specific technology.
We place particular emphasis on partnering with our clients to deliver highly personalized service. We invest time and resources throughout the course of our relationships to truly understand our clients’ business drivers and refine our service model to meet their evolving needs. We continuously evaluate and enhance our processes and technology to implement innovative solutions that improve efficiencies, add value and control the bottom line for our clients.