We are pleased to announce the opening of the Customer Experience Management (CEM) Consultant position with Caterpillar Africa Middle East (AME) Region, based in the Dubai office.
- Develop and grow relationships with Cat dealers focusing on CEM. Ensure timely support and feedback to all Cat departments on CEM issues.
- Support for Dealers in developing and executing recovery process based on transactional survey and complaint management to improve/sustain customer loyalty.
- Understand key Customer issues by segment through detailed and regular analysis of loyalty results.
- Identify potential areas of improvement and run projects that enhance our customer experience, improve CAT/Dealer parts and/or service transactional processes in ways that comply to customers’ expectation and differentiate us from our competition.
- Provides training to Dealers on how to analyze loyalty data, develop action plans based on analysis, identify Key loyalty drivers, Customer centric metrics using CPS/Project Management/Services Marketing principles
- Educate dealers on how to design and implement internal standards to ensure consistent customer experience.
- Collect and share Dealer initiatives and best practices on critical touch points with customers
- Support Districts and Dealers to set up Continuous Improvement process at the Dealership
- Higher education.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Customer Experience Management in B2B area.
- Construction industry experience as a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; French as a plus.
- High sense of urgency to accomplish projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills.
- Effective communication and relationship building & public speaking skills.
- Willing to travel as required, up to 50%.
- Understanding of Project management & Continuous improvement principles.
– Feb 18, 2017, 10:59:00 AM
– United Arab Emirates-State Not Specified-Dubai
– Marketing / Sales / Product Support