|Position Title: Customer Financial Services Representative
Reports To: Manager, Customer Financial Services EMEA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Credit Control
- Responsible for credit & collection functions of defined customers and regions/areas
- Apply credit inquiries, review and set up credit limits in line with corporate guidelines
- Review and define payment terms and conditions in line with corporate guidelines
- Review and release sales orders in line with corporate guidelines
- Review aging of A/R, send out reminders and visit customers as and when required
- Co-ordinate further collection actions with RSM in case of overdue accounts / disputed invoices
- Organise and/or attend customer meetings (with upper management & responsible finance staff) to resolve payment issues
- Trouble shooting regarding missing shipments, invoices, etc.
- Provide monthly cash flow forecasts
- Reconcile relevant accounts on a monthly basis
- Analyze/reconcile/document invoicing/credit notes/debit notes
- Work with SAP and Credit Management Tool and Microsoft Office
The information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position within a finance department is required. A multinational, multicurrency environment is preferred.
- Must speak fluent English. Second language, German, French, Spanish or Italian is an advantage.
- Experience of working with SAP or a similar accounting software package is required.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must work well as part of a team and relate well to people at all levels.
- Will be self-motivated with a willingness to take ownership of problems.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
CommScope is an equal opportunity employer