|Job Position||Data Analyst (Marketing)|
|Ref. Code||Sobha LLC / Marketing/ 00047 – 12/2016|
|Number Of Position||1|
|Experience||Bachelor degree or equivalent with 4-6 years|
|Job Description||• Great level of computer literacy and advanced knowledge of Microsoft family including Advance Excel, Access, SQL, SAP (FICO), R Studio, Microstretegy, VBA, SAS (Base) Web Reporting, Tableau and PowerPoint.
• Data isualization and business insights.
• Programming BASE and Advanced SAS –(Data extract and Analysis)
• Proficient in SAS/Base and Advanced, SAS/Stat, SAS Graphs and SAS/Sql and SAS/Macros Programming.
• Complete workable experience in SAS Enterprise Guide
• Creating, maintining the issue resolution in systems through JIRA/AGILE Tools.
• Programming Experience with all Procedures: PROC REPORT, PROC SQL, PROC TABULATE, Proc Import ,PROC FORMAT, PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS, PROC REG and PROC CORR.
• SAS (Base & Statistics) Including Proc T-test, Proc Z-teat,Proc Anova, Proc Chi square, Regression, Clustering , Segmentation, Factor Analysis .
• Proficient in MS Excel/VBA.
• Reporting and Dashboard designing
• Professional Expertise: Data Analysis, Business Insights,Predictive Analysis (What-if), Forecasting Techniques, KPI Tracking,Productivity, Efficiency Improvement and Quality Assurance.
• Proven ability to analyze complex data and communicate and disseminate this information to lay people clearly and accurately.
• Strong project management experience.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet the deadlines as and when required.
• Business strategy implementation and KPI tracking.
• Ad-hoc report creation techniques and Dashboard preparation.
• Having knowledgeable experience in market research and business intelligence report making and regular client interaction.
• Ability to understand the business system and strategically planning.
• Ability to give quick recommendation.
|Desired Profile||Responsible for Email Marketing, List Management, Good at Building Reports on Excel (Functions & Macros)|