- Issue documents, drawings and update the DMS that covers engineering, fabrication, procurement and vendor deliverables.
- Maintain and update the document distribution matrix.
- Generate transmittals based on document distribution matrix.
- Produce regular document status reports.
- Liaise with engineering dept. on document status and issuing.
- Assists in retrieval and transmission of files, records, data and documents for urgent work processing needs.
- Follows up on and completes day to day office matters, issues, requests.
- Setup and maintain the filing systems.
- Graduate / Diploma in Business or related discipline.
3 to 5 years of administrative / document management.