- Liaising closely with Sales, Operations, Engineering, Finance and QHSSE
- Maintain project procedures, standards, work instructions and guidelines
- Develop and maintain site documentation storage area as per requirement
- Develop and maintain site documentation filing system
- Control/Grant access to documentation area
- Maintain project progress planning schedules
- Providing up to date versions of documentation/procedures and sharing with project personnel.
- File and maintain relevant project correspondence (letters, faxes and pertinent emails) that are received and transmitted externally/internally by all departments, are registered, numbered (as per procedure), distributed, controlled and filed.
- Create and maintain electronic copies of technical documentation.
- Develop and manage an electronic records database for each project.
- Assisting the review, validation, distribution and transmission of project documents.
- Ensure timely distribution and display of all documentation received from/at the site.
- Administer controls for any unauthorized printing of controlled documents.
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to the activities and achievements to be submitted to the Department Head
- Liaise with our countries to ensure that a correct understanding and use of the document control system is carried out. Supply internal training on the same.
- Liaise with the IT department to realize the best mode of server and communications for project related use.
- Close liaison with the internal Operations team to ensure that the customer requirements are met
- Adheres to all Company policies, procedures and safe systems of work
- Provides absence cover for other members of administration team
- Follows any reasonable instruction given by the Manager
- All other ad-hoc activities related to the day-to-day business
- Travel to other locations in the Region if required.
- Strong organizational skills
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Flexible approach to work
- Good working knowledge of Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc..) and a good level of computer literacy
- Positive attitude to change and improvement
- Helpful, team oriented approach
- Able and willing to take responsibility for assigned tasks
- Enjoys working and participating in a busy environment
- Confidentiality and discretion
How to apply
Highly competitive remuneration packages are available to the right applicants. For more information about this position download the job sheet attached. If you are interested in applying for this position, click here to apply through our corporate office.