Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Located in the heart of new Dubai, the five star Grand Millennium Dubai is conveniently accessible from the city’s prime business and leisure attractions. The hotel is within the close proximity from prominent shopping malls, beaches, touristic destinations and champion-ship standard golf courses. The 340 room hotel features modernly decorated rooms and newly refurbished serviced apartments. The hotel boasts a range of award-winning restaurants and bars, rooftop pool and a nine treatment spa and health club, State-of-the- art meeting rooms, a magnificent ballroom and exceptional banquet facilities.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Develop and increase traffic through online channels that will improve the overall revenue for the hotel and other key financial and customer matrix
• Assist in evaluating the performance of the hotel’s websites and give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web, with the intention of increasing number of bookings and keeping the website up to date
• Design, build and maintain an active social media presence by fully managing the hotel’s social media accounts
• Monitor, develop and maintain all online channels to be accurate and brand compliant according to brand guideline
• Constantly update the hotel’s pages on third party websites and ensure all content is up to date and that products, prices, visual and offers on the site are correct
• Acting as the main point of contact for all internal website queries
• Work closely with Marketing & PR Manager to develop a strategic plan of digital projects, campaigns and activities that will enhance the customer experience when interacting with the brand as well as increase the revenue
• Responsible for coordinating the process of online campaign creation, from research/insight into best performing projects and campaigns, content management and resourcing, content planning and production, delivery and distribution and final review and optimization
• Must have minimum 2 years related experience preferably in a five star hotel
• Should have good command of English plus excellent presentation skills and highly sophisticated communication skills
• College graduate or equivalent industry experience