- Advise clients on all corporate, commercial, Intellectual Property and labor related issues and provide written legal opinions thereto.
- Prepare, Draft and review complex Agreements relating to IP,Commercial and Corporate matters.
- Attend client meetings and independently follow up on the matter until final completion.
- Capable of generating corporate clientele for the firm independently and maintain client contacts in the business world.
- Assist in forming professional associations with foreign legal consultancies in Dubai.
- Work as a team and liaise with the Head of Litigation and Corporate Dept. whenever required.
Should have minimum 5 years experience in commercial, corporate and IP field in UAE or GCC
Sufficient knowledge of the UAE laws & rules and regulations
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Great Britain (UK); United Kingdom