Are you an organized, proactive and experienced Exec Assistant seeking a challenging role within a Corporate Human Resources Department, to support our Chief Human Resources Office
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
• Organisational and Executive Assistance?Manage the Manager’s diary and appointments
• Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when required
• Review selected documents that come to the Office of the Country Manager and make recommendations for action
• Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, and external customers and suppliers on Country Manager’s behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
• Assist in presentations and other reports and documents as needed
• Manage in coordination with travel department travel plans, itineraries, expenses and travel-related documents
• Assist in planning and organising visits of selected visitors
• Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
• Follow-up on progress of directives and projects managed by the Country Manager
• Conduct research and prepare statistical reports
• Arrange and coordinate events etc. when required
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Education- University Degree
• Previous Experience- 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Linguistic Skills- English
Key Technical Competencies
• Customer Care/ Service
• Office Technology
• Technical Expertise
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.