- Responsible for serving food and beverages in the restaurant efficiently and in a courteous manner.
- Deliver exceptional guest care and service to achieve a Customer Satisfaction Index higher than 92%.
- Be familiar with food and menu terminology.
- Follow set service standards while serving the guest.
- Clean and prepare condiments.
- Report for duty ten minutes early with clean attire.
- Follow The Farm’s policies and procedures and all F&B service standards.
- Ensure that sufficient quantity of crockery, cutlery, china and glassware are available prior to service operations.
- Double check all items received from the store and ensure its correspondence with the requisition form.
- Make sure that F&B items are picked up as per requisition sheet.
- Offer quality service and keep the back of the house clean and tidy at all times.
- Follow all hygiene standards set in the company hygiene manual.
- Operate according to all accounting policies and procedures of the outlet.
- Ensure orders are thoroughly checked before serving to the guest.
- Ensure proper stacking of adequate mis-en-place in the side station.
- Ensure F&B items are well printed on the check before presenting it to the guest.
- Up sell F&B products.
- Assist the Captain and Supervisor at all times.
- Perform all tasks as per Standards Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Attend all training as scheduled by the management.
- Ensure that house rules are followed.
- Be aware of all emergency procedures.
- Adhere to The Farm’s policy on confidentiality and ethics.
- Respect the confidentiality and personal details of the guests and staff at all times.
- Ensure that the Standard Operating Procedure is followed at all times.
- Experience in 5 star hotels and restaurants.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverages.