Role & Responsibility:
- Maintaining and increasing perfume sales
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- To keep the management updated about the perfume market
Qualification & Competence:
- Graduate degree; post-graduate / MBA in Marketing is desirable
- Good English Communication, Arabic is desirable
- Computer skills – MS office
- GCC driving license is a must
- Minimum 10 years of experience in wholesale selling of perfumes (Persons with experience in cosmetics or beauty products may also apply provided they have minimum 5 years perfumes experience)
- The person must have experience in selling perfumes worldwide to customers in Middle-East, US, Europe, Asia pacific etc
UAE perfume manufacturing plant.
- The compensation package will be commensurate with experience and overall suitability.
NOTE: Persons applying from other backgrounds for this position will be rejected.
Job Type: Full-time
- perfumes: 10 years
Required license or certification:
- GCC driving license