Human Resource Coordinator
Job Location : UAE
Job Detail :
• Should have 2-5 years experience in same field
• Identifies hiring need, develops the position description, Recruitment Plan, counseling managers on candidate selection and other recruitment related documentations.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and MOL requirements.
• Maintains management guidelines in preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures on a variety of workplace issues, e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions etc.
• Maintains job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
• Leave control and coordination of the entire organization.
• Support and guide staff within the department in the day to day activities.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.