Job Title: Human Resources Consultant
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
Location (Emirate): Dubai
No. Direct reports: 1
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Position: Human Resources Consultant
Direct Reports: Human Resources Senior Associate 1
Assist in the provision of a comprehensive, strategic HR service to the firm with a strong emphasis on communication and collaboration with internal and external client groups.
Within area of responsibility ensure all HR transactions activities (Internal & External) are performed in a timely and professional manner. Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on employee relations queries and ensure related documentation is completed in a timely manner.
· Manage the activity of HR Senior Associate 1, daily activities including but not limited to payroll processing, promotions & salary amendments, employee on-boarding processes, verifying employment contract generation in compliance with organization’s policies, laws and agreements.
· Ensure monthly Payroll is successfully processed and necessary instructions are given to finance team to perform relevant activities in a timely manner.
· Meet with Key POC’s regarding Human Resources and Learning & Development P&L, identifying adherence to budget/ inconsistencies. Ensure that any discrepancies are accounted for and justified; prepare summary for senior Management to review.
· Manage Medical & Life Insurance processes, including but not limited to:
· Liaising with broker for employee queries on coverage, emergency/ irregular requests
· Assist the HR Manager in annual review of providers & tendering process by providing analysis on alternative providers during review period.
· As the Subject Matter Expert, shall be responsible for policy administration and adherence across the firm at all levels
· Oversee the enrolment of new Joiners and deactivation of leavers from the insurance provider’s database.
· Provide HRBP’s with completion status reports for MyPD Performance Management System, of all employees within KPMG UAE, and raise any outstanding/ defaulting employees for follow up.
· Generate discrepancy reports from the global learning management system & MyPD, ensuring that all employees who are no long part of KPMG LG are removed from both systems.
· Ensure completion of HR related activity and documentation / letters in accordance with legislative and company policy, including (but not limited to), employment contracts, Salary Certificates, loans, salary increments and annual bonus letters
· Review all requests raised within the HR system by employees and ensure the correct approvals have been obtained to process- Air travel claims, Salary leaves Advances. Additionally provide assistance to employees with system malfunctions.
· Assist the HR Management in the preparation of Senior Management hiring process, in coordinating and arranging interviews & feedback panel meetings
· Oversee exit process for all employees within firm, including the preparation and issuing of Final settlements and cancellation of all visas of employees leaving the business and liaise with relevant departments to ensure effective communication and completion of all exit and repatriation processes
· Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Management/ Equivalent.
· Minimum of 5yrs experience as an HR Generalist
· Ability to work independently having minimal supervision, ensuring all daily Human Resources activities are completed to the require standards.
· Well-developed written communication skills, coupled with the ability to read, interpret documents and respond effectively (including policies, guidelines etc.)
· Ability to communicate effectively with employee across all levels of the organization
· Proven facilitation and problem solving skills with the ability to “think out of the box”