Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Located in the heart of new Dubai, the five star Grand Millennium Dubai is conveniently accessible from the city’s prime business and leisure attractions. The hotel is within the close proximity from prominent shopping malls, beaches, touristic destinations and champion-ship standard golf courses. The 340 room hotel features modernly decorated rooms and newly refurbished serviced apartments. The hotel boasts a range of award-winning restaurants and bars, rooftop pool and a nine treatment spa and health club, State-of-the- art meeting rooms, a magnificent ballroom and exceptional banquet facilities.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Coordinating the administration support to the Human Resources team in accordance with the Hotel’s standard and procedures
• Ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placing ads to interviewing and hiring
• Responsible for the smooth on-boarding of new arrival and visa coordination
• Developing job descriptions, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates , preparing personal files of the colleagues
• Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
• Updates and maintains proper filing of the new joiner’s and leaver’s files
• Must have minimum 2 years related experience preferably in a five star hotel
• Effective written and oral communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals , policies and procedures
• Ability to handle multi tasks, work cooperatively with other colleagues
: Human Resources
: Grand Millennium Dubai