PhishMe is looking for a unique individual to assist with our sales efforts in the Middle East. We want a highly motivated individual with a passion for detail. The position will report to the Senior Manager – International Inside Sales.
This is a full time position working for PhishMe in our Dubai based office, 9am to 5pm.
You will be responsible for assisting the company in generating leads and developing business. Primary responsibilities will include inside sales through both email, social media and telesales, sales administration and business development focusing on the META region. You will support the company sales process using Sales Force.com to track leads and opportunities, complete initial follow-up with prospects through phone and email campaigns as well as coordinate customer requests with the regional account managers. You will also occasionally be required to represent the company at trade shows and other events. Attention to detail as well as an ability to communicate effectively to a wide target audience is critical to success. The position will require occasional domestic and international travel.
- Strong communication skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to conduct sustained sales campaigns
- Understanding of information security concepts and the industry landscape
- Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage information using SalesForce.com
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with numerous, overlapping priorities
- Ability and experience in providing regular quarterly metrics on key activity
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Business level language skills in English and Arabic
- 4 Year Bachelor of Arts/Science Degree or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years successful experience in sales
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Private and life insurance
- Telecommuting expense reimbursement