Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* To ensure all computer hardware within the Mina Seyahi Complex of
hotels are in working order
* To carry out and arrange for necessary maintenance and repair work
* Provide first line support for all computer hardware, MS Office
applications and workstations and to ensure that they are in compliance
with Marriott / Starwood Hotels & Resorts standards of operation.
* To assist guests with technical issues when using High Speed Internet
facilities in guest and conference rooms, Internet terminals provided by
the hotel or other general issues.
* To assist with routine system administrative tasks and respond to all IT
Calls in a timely manner.
To move into this position you should have:
* Minimum of 2 years prior experience in an IT environment
* Bachelor degree required additional education in information Technology
* Proficiency in English language.
* Good knowledge of General Office, Windows XP and Windows 7
* Good knowledge of a local area network system management
* Able to install and manage Windows Server
* Familiar with managing Active Directories
* A good team player
* Any of the IT certification, this is not compulsory but could be an
advantage, e.g. MCITP, Microsoft Excel, CCNA, etc
* Good interpersonal skill
* Shift duties
* Ready for unsocial hour duty calls
* Has the prospect to grow within the Marriott / Starwood IT or other
career paths within the company
The IT Department is the division that can make much more valuable contributions to hotel operations and guest satisfaction. Inexpensive, reliable, standard hardware and operating systems are really what have allowed technology to expand in hospitality.
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is situated in the modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Our five-star resort is set on 550 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai’s largest private white-sand beach and glittering, 238-berth world-class marina.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is situated in the modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Our five-star resort is set on 550 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai’s largest private white-sand beach and glittering, 238-berth world-class marina
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Or Find Your World.™