This person is a member of the Marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Manager, Free Zone And Commodities.
The person will be dedicated to drive the marketing programs for DGCX, and also support the marketing program delivery for Free Zone and Commodities, with a specific focus on key geographies including China.
Key responsibilities include implementation of marketing campaigns and programs, with a strong emphasis on digital.
This position involves (1) developing and executing the marketing programs for DGCX, Free Zone & Commodities. The role working closely with the Integrated Marketing Team (Content, Events, Analytics, Channels), as well as business units to deliver the elements of the DGCX/FZ/Commodities annual marketing plans and provides closed loop reporting on marketing ROI.
Executes against marketing strategy aligned to business unit growth objectives, implementation of marketing campaigns, and measurement
Responsible for tracking budget, touch points and results of the campaign outreach.
• Bachelor of business or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years experience in integrated marketing
• Experience with A/B testing marketing campaigns
• Experience interpreting data and campaign results into recommendations
• Hands-on experience managing campaign planning, development and deployment.
• Experience with multiple marketing channels
• Experience with multiple marketing channels (e.g. email marketing, onsite, display, social)Collecting post-campaign insights and implement learnings into future campaigns.
• Experience with A/B testing
• Passionate about creating engaging customer experiences, and strategic, well-executed marketing programs
• Excellent communication and client facilitation skills, stakeholder management
• Comfort and prior experience in a fast paced environment
About the Company
DMCC is the authority on trade, enterprise and commodities in Dubai – home to the world’s leading businesses of today, and tomorrow.
The most successful markets create conditions that enable producers, traders and consumers to thrive. DMCC is a Dubai Government Authority (established in 2002) committed to developing these ideal conditions and has a strong track record in commodity trade facilitation where we encourage and support business through the platforms we provide. These include our Free Zone, commodity exchanges, legal and regulatory frameworks and our strong real estate offering.
Indispensable to the economic growth of the nation, at DMCC – we together with our members – deliver strong performance today, and sustainable growth tomorrow.