JOB TITLE: Payroll Administrator
REPORTING TO: HR Manager – Global PAYROLL
LOCATION: Dubai – Corporate Office
Salary: AED 132,000 – AED 180,000
|1.1 ROLE SUMMARY|
To prepare monthly, timely and accurate payrolls for Seadrill employees. Manage expectations from the Regions and Safeguard when administering payrolls. Follow-up on post payroll duties as well.
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties
- Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
|1.3 JOB SPECIFIC|
- Owner and responsible processor for International Expatriate Payroll for one or several offshore drilling units
- Owner and responsible processor for local country specific payrolls and compliance with Wage Protection System -WPS where required
- Calculation of End of Service Benefits as per local country regulations
- Responsible for collecting, processing and analysing monthly expense claims, Timesheets in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Reconcile Oracle HR Interface file with supporting documents
- Ensure payroll processes are always carried out as per our SOx Audit controls
- Prompt response to employee queries
- Review payrolls processed by Safeguard
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for Payroll Taxes, Bank Statements and other Statutory employee deductions
- Maintain regular correspondence and good relations with Regions and HRSSC
- Data Accuracy, Eye for Detail and Confidentiality are a MUST.
- Be a Role Model and a back-up to the team when others are on leave
- Implement continuous process improvements
- Be part of Payroll implementation team
- Minimum of three (3+) years of experience in payroll/accounting/HR administration, with knowledge of best practices and general HR practices is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Experience with payroll software or HRMS software is advantageous
- Bachelor Level in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Position requires a high degree of professionalism, sound judgment, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize workload in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects
- Work effectively with management and employees at all levels
- Solid understanding of work processes and systems