– Supporting Top Management with diverse and operational task, including public relations and business development.
– Managing the daily administrative tasks including scheduling appointments, keeping track of calendars, scheduling meetings, correspondence, telephone conferences etc.
– Help promote and drive business opportunities.
– Performing any tasks or duties as required, at the request of the ;
– Responsible for all administrative requirements, personal and business calendar
– Answer calls and handling all queries, requests and correspondences on VIP businesswoman’s behalf
– Organize and maintain schedules and making appointments, bookings and reservations
– Home Staging & Daily Management
– Oversee and delegate household staff and liaison with partners, vendors, suppliers, external agencies, entities etc.
– Conduct interviews with potential candidates on VIP businesswoman’s behalf when requested
– Manage specific projects, carry out research and lead in organizing events