More information about this job
Cluttons is recruiting a property management administrator to work as part of the team within the Dubai residential department and on projects. Full time liaison between residents our client and Cluttons is required, with responsibility for a multitude of tasks revolving around the day to day management of a residential community.
• Handling the residential departments telephone enquiries taking all caller enquiries and recording these on the appropriate CRM systems (i.e. Yardi Voyager)
• Attend to walk-in customers and support any adminstartion surrounding processing
• To ensure that any customer queries/matters are distributed to the appropriate agent in a timely manner
• To prepare the contracts (in line with Cluttons process in a timely and efficient manner
• Liaising with clients through emails and telephone, responding in a professional and timely manner
• Log all data, accounting, client, etc applying attention to detail and accurate information, in line with process
• Provide general office support for the management and team members across the department
• Identify and suggest process efficiencies to boost team productivity
• Offering a seamless support between property management and residential departments for all service lines.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Experience of working within a professional environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to prioritise and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Professional Real Estate or Accounting experience desirable.