- Act as a receptionist to greet all visitors and colleagues.
- Provide accurate directions and information to all visitors and colleagues.
- Operate switchboard and/or telephone in the processing of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Deal professionally with all inquiries originating from phone calls or visitors.
- Keep up to date with all ISCS procedures and events.
- Maintain up to date extension records of all ISCS employees.
- Operate the public address system to page individuals or make general announcements.
- Keep the reception area well organized and well stocked with all Public Relation materials for prospective parents.
- Ensure that students are not allowed in the reception area unless accompanied by a parent, teacher or has authorized written permission from the Director.
- Perform typing and clerical tasks.
- Provide cover for colleagues in the other receptions as required.
- Provide tours for prospective parents.
- Book and arrange entrance exam appointments.
- Provide accurate information about the Registration & Admission process.
- Assist the Registration Department with student interviews.
Undertake any other key duties as assigned by Phase Director or Head of Registration & Admissions