The role of the Receptionist is to be the first point of contact for visitors and suppliers, by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, whilst maintain security of the Constellis offices.
The Receptionist reports directly to the Human Resources Deputy Manager and works closely with the Facilities Coordinator and Kitchen Assistant.
To support the business through efficient running of the Al Thuraya Reception function.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main tasks and responsibilities are given below; they are not exhaustive and may be adjusted from time to time on instruction from the line manager.
1. Operational delivery
• Greeting and directing all visitors, notifying the relevant personnel of visitors arrival and ensuring refreshments are offered
• Answering calls and directing them to the appropriate department
• Maintaining security of the Al Thuraya offices by following visitor procedures and access card procedures; including issuing access cards as and when required as per policy
• Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
• Coordination of meeting room bookings
• Processing of facilities purchase orders using AX Dynamics
• Coordination of courier services
• Maintenance of the Constellis directories
• Liaison with building management regarding any reported cleaning issues
In addition to the above key responsibilities, the Receptionist will also provide administrative support to the business as directed by the line manager.
Comply with health & safety standards consistent with the requirement to follow such procedures and regulations as may be laid down by Constellis, its client or the host state including;
• Fire response drills
• Personal and Catering hygiene
• Constellis Life Saving Rules
• Prohibition of the abuse of alcohol and narcotics or intoxicating substances.
Absolute familiarity with and compliance with Constellis policies and such procedures that are pertinent to the role, including but not limited to:
• Health & Safety in an office environment
• Kitchen Hygiene
• Waste Disposal and Recycling
• Office Security, including handling of threats
• Data Protection
Compliance with rules requiring personnel to reject bribery and corruption laid down by the Constellis, its client, host state or international laws including the principles of:
• Rejection of the offer of or acceptance of any favour or any financial or material inducement intended to influence a business decision or official action.
• The International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers, 2010 (ICoC), PSC-1 and other associated standards to which Constellis subscribes;
• The Constellis Code of Conduct or Staff Handbook that lays out key compliance criteria for personnel during their service with the Constellis and the active promotion of best practice in respect of the following processes;
o Disciplinary Action
o Appeals and Grievance
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Completion of tertiary education
• Minimum 3 years’ general administrative experience, with at least 1 year in an administrative or reception role
• Experience working for a multi-national company would be an advantage
CAPABILITIES & SKILLS:
• Excellent understanding of administration processes.
• Demonstrable competency in MS Windows and Office 365
• Excellent English language skills, oral and written.
• Effective communication both in writing and orally in the English Language
• Thoroughness, ensuring that work and information are complete and accurate
• Development, maintenance and strengthening of relationships within the company or outside of the organisation
• Initiative, identifying what needs to be done and doing it before the situation requires it
• Function effectively when under pressure and prioritise tasks as required
- Job Location:Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:Consulting Services
- Requirements :Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:Administration
- Employment Status:Full time
- Employment Type:Temporary Employee
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level:Mid Career
- Years of Experience:Min: 3
- Residence Location:United Arab Emirates