- Receives all incoming calls and visitors inquiring about registration including first time and follow up inquiries, from parents of new students as well as parents of registered students.
- Accommodating and coordinating with existing and new parents with their inquiries, provides clarifications and handles objections either over the phone or through email or in person at the school.
- Assist in providing the parents and children with the tour with the school campus.
- Following up on those who made appointments for entry assessment to remind them of their appointments. Following up on parents who did not show up for assessment to further probe into and influence their decision making.
- Calling parents to inform them of result of entry assessment and continue to follow up with them in a manner that will convince them to register.
- Making every effort to present the school decisions regarding the placement of children in lower grades in a manner that will convince the parent of the educational justifications of these decisions and their benefits to their children.
- Call/follow-up the parents of registered students who are in the support service program to inform them of decisions regarding re-registration of their children.
- Provides administrative assistance for school and class activities such as field trips, showcases, school opening nights, open days, graduation ceremonies, special events, parent-teacher interviews and other events related, but not limited to, public relations.
- Performs any administrative assistance and secretarial duties as requested by the immediate superior
- Coordinates with the school Accounts/Finance on daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on the time of the year, to inform and update Accounts regarding the registration status of students and students that are likely to have a default on payment.
- Ensures student files are complete with the required registration documents.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Min 3 years Customer Service/Admin/School Registrar experience
Full attested degrees certificates
Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
Able to attend a virtual skype interview or recruitment fairs as when they are communicated