A great opportunity to join one of the leading commercial banks with global network.
On behalf of the client, we’re looking for an exceptional Corporate Banking Relationship Manager to join their DIFC Branch in Dubai.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* In charge of the business marketing, client exploration and management, research and investigate target market , the collection & arrangement and analysis of market information?initial internal credit procedure.
* Frame and implement target market development plan, client marketing strategy, capture potential market major clients and business opportunities, stabilize and enlarge current client base. Communicated and get resource from supporting departments.
* Due diligence investigation, meeting specific clients, completing KYC/account opening and relative works, providing financial services plan and proposal, collecting client documents. After documentation collection and negotiation with clients, complete due diligence report for business application.
* Complete annual rating and credit limits work for clients on time.
* To arrange and complete the issue of facilities to clients
* Manage the risk of assets and clients, and perform regularly post-lending assessment and site review.
* To complete all kinds of researches and investigations come from other department and Head Office.
Candidate should have 5 to 7 years of Corporate banking related experiences
Holding a degree in Business / Economics / Accounts / Finance would be preferred
Fluency in English is a must
Willing to relocate to Dubai
About the Company
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant, a Company’s growth potential is limited by its ability to attract enough of the right people” – James C. Collins in Good to Great.
As talent shortages grow more acute and online platforms are giving employees new mobility while allowing competitors to poach top performers more freely, managing people become a much higher strategic priority.
HR need to help increase revenue and productivity while lowering talent and HR costs to ensure profit margins don’t get eroded. Companies need to rethink people strategies, HR processes, organizational structures, workplace flexibility and human capital deployment.
To win the war for talent in the new era, deploying the same strategies is a sure way of losing, at JC & Partners we help Companies find total HR solutions that improves the bottom line while our diverse team remove cultural misunderstandings and inefficiencies so you can grow and expand your business more effectively by having the right talent for your business.