United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Business unit: Decorative Paints
As a result of the ambitious growth plans, an exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen in our office in Dubai, UAE for a Sales Coordinator.
The main responsibility of this role is to assist commercial sales staff with the preparation of all documents required for the submittal of tenders, quotations as well as specifications to clients in the decorative coating project business in the UAE and related export territories in the Middle East. Sales Coordinator will report to the Project Sales Manager.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of all related documents as required for project quotations and tenders in coordination with technical and commercial staff.
• Fluent in product features/benefits, understand fully technical product datasheets, system requirements and paint specification terminology
• Prepare paint specifications based on standard systems
• Discuss solutions and obtain approvals from AkzoNobel technical support teams on non-standard systems
• Provide first line support to customer inquiries on documents submitted
• Obtain, keep and maintain CRM data
• Coordinate with COS customer supply inquiries on approved specifications
• Prepare and coordinate with sales staff the monthly project status reports
• Provide back office support on the traded good business.
• Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.