- Performs and organizes a wide variety of secretarial and clerical duties for Director in an expedient and efficient manner.
- Independently composes and types a variety of materials such as letters, memorandums, bulletins and reports from rough drafts or oral instructions.
- Screens the Director’s calls, assessing the relative importance of each call, respond to requests for information; takes detailed messages concerning issues of significance.
- Meets and greets parents and/or visitors, answer routine questions.
- Maintain Director’s calendar, scheduling appointments and meeting rooms.
- Schedules meetings, prepares agendas and action items; attends meetings to act as recorder; transcribe and distributes written minutes and assignments made.
- Sorts, screens and distributes departmental mail.
- Assists the Director with his/her preparation of the monthly management report and other presentations as required.
- Creates and maintains confidential staff and student files.
- Deals with new hire paperwork for departmental Induction and training.
- Establishes, monitors and maintains accurate electronic and manual filing systems.
- Communicates with parents, staff and students.
- Supports the aims and ethos of the school as reflected in the Mission Statement.
- Sets a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
- Performs other related duties as directed by Director.
- Arrange exams schedules and take care of all MOE Exam’s related tasks.