Job Location : UAE
Job Detail :
• Should have 5-7 years experience in same field
• Check various Tender Search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts that may be of interest to the Company
• Logging all tender proposals and distributing to relevant parties, working to strict deadlines and responsible for updating and maintaining all spreadsheets, databases and company records
• To develop good working relationships with all company departments and liaising with key members of the business as appropriate.
• Responsible for ensuring tenders submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the employer.
• To maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle.
• Typing works of various Bill of Quantities and other tender documents.
• Supporting the team in the production and formatting of tender documentation.
• Collating and recording tender feedback, completing responses in Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) and Expression of Interests (EOIs) to a very high quality under the guidance of the head of the department or senior members.
• Coordinating tender delivery to the customer, ensuring submissions are returned on time.
• Create professional documentation to a very high standard is essential with particular focus on accuracy and care.
• Apply an amount of creativity to produce tailored communications that accurately portray and protects the company’s interests and services.
• Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures including health and safety and employment.
• Diary management for self and Head of the department using software as directed.
• Filing, photocopying, monitoring and controlling stationery stock levels.
• Any other duties, as assigned from time to time on tenders & Projects.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.