Sitecore is looking for a Pre Sales Consultant for the UAE region to be based in Dubai.
As a Pre Sales Consultant at Sitecore your primary role is to deliver technical strategic support throughout the sales cycle for both the internal sales teams as well as for the partners. You will be challenged by some of the largest and most complex enterprise solution in the region, which will require a broad technical skillset and excellent business acumen and insights.
As a Pre Sales Consultant you will become part of a highly professional EMEA sales team reporting to Copenhagen and play a leadrole towards our 15+ partners on prioritized cases. You will be expected to be the trusted expert advisor when visiting customers, prospects and partners and your main target is to convince the prospect of our technical superiority.
Travel: App. 25 % within the region
At Sitecore we encourage and expect self-thinking and freedom to work as an individual. You will be part of a global success, and enter an entrepreneurial organization with extremely high growth rates, and highly motivated employees. You will be working in an international environment, together with other skilled professionals, that knows how to think big and win deals.
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, and automates communications, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time. More than 4,600 customers—including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, L’Oréal and multiple region specific high profile customers—trust Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
- To support the technical aspects of a Sitecores sales processes
- To enable partners to deliver the best possible solution
- To deliver bespoke demonstration scenarios of the Sitecore software solution
- To develop and deliver Proof of Concept’s to Sitecore prospect organisations
- To deliver excellent demonstrations of the Sitecore products
- Solution prototyping, delivery and presentation
- Miscellaneous technical tasks as need arises
- We imagine that you come from a similar role or has worked as a project manager or lead developer for some time and regard this position as your natural next step
- Able to combine technical elements with business needs and business requirements of clients
- Proven, competent .NET, C#, Visual Studio experience
- Experience with MVC, XSLT, REST (ideally)
- Experience with one or more Web Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of allied software systems, e.g. CRM, ERP, PIM
- Experience in cross cultural customer-facing scenarios
- An appreciation of cross-channel digital marketing technologies
Skills & Competencies:
- A consultant´s mindset with a holistic view on solutions and an eye for identifying the next opportunity
- Excellent communication (including listening) and presentation skills
- A genuine interest in working with people and understanding people dynamics
- Fluent proficiency in English and potentially Arabic
- Excellent team player able to work closely with other technical sales and business development colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight time constraints in a calm manner
- Driven by a strong interest in a broad range of web and web-related technologies
- Ability to absorb and integrate large amounts of information in short timescales
- Committed to ‘continuous professional development’