Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Maintain cleanliness, set-ups and health club/spa standards in the locker rooms, work out areas.
- Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and comfort.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- We are looking for candidates who have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in reading, writing and spoken English is required.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to multitask are essential.
- This position is physical in nature and requires candidates be able to push and lift up to 50lbs.
- The position also requires periodic cleaning of the indoor pool in addition to other physical tasks.
- The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile and a positive attitude.
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.