- Important: Scroll to End of Post for Direct Company Apply
About Raffles Dubai: Not only close to Dubai’s best-loved landmarks, Raffles Dubai is one of them! This stunning landmark hotel in a distinctive pyramid shape, merges Asian style with an Egyptian aesthetic. Brilliant contemporary interiors, with 252 rooms and suits, faultless service and 7 superb restaurants and bars. At Raffles Dubai we provide our all colleagues with opportunities for continuous learning and development throughout their career. We are looking for talented, passionate and dedicated people who will continue the story and become part of our journey.
Raffles Dubai promises exceptional standards of service inherent of the Raffles brand and complemented by Arabian hospitality values.Our core values of Excellence, Respect, Integrity and Caring serve as the guiding principles in everything that we do
About Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises twelve luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as :
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Must be able to function on behalf of the Storekeeper in his/her absence.
- Assist Storekeeper in day-to-day stores operation.
- Double check and verify all goods received for the Stores to ensure that goods are in accordance with the purchase specifications. Goods ordered are to be supported by purchase requisitions.
- Ensure all requisition forms are properly signed and approved before issuing goods.
- Ensure proper issuance of stocks on a first-in first-out basis.
- Maintain an accurate record of all Store items and a proper filing system.
- Checking & recording Store room, chiller & freezer temperature.
- Assist in the monthly food & beverage inventory count for Stores.
- Ensure all store items are in good condition and under safe consumption period.
- Ensure all store items are labeled/stamped and bar coded
- Identifying slow moving & short expiry stock and possible ways to reduce it.
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- To ensure and check that all issue request and food transfer are posted accurately in FMC.
- Review daily the F&B par levels and place FMC order accordingly. Take banquet functions into consideration.
- Follow up on pending orders with Purchasing.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management
- Minimum of 1- 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Materials Control