Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
To provide relevant support for HR activities related to business channels. Activities may include co-ordination, implementation and communication tasks.
- Administration – Updating of employee records (file and e-file), updating excel sheets, internal communication, collecting documents and submitting to Public Relations Officer (PRO) for new visa and visa renewal and assistance with joining formalities.
- Performance Management – Administration support for employee onboarding, probation forms and mid-year performance analysis.
- Recruitment – aligning demand with talent acquisition and follow up on status of recruitment.
- Payroll – Ensuring appropriate data is available during the payroll cycle.
- One project will be given to manage independently.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Power-point, Word and Excel
- High degree of organization & prioritization skills
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work with various stakeholders.
- Strong team player with relationship building skillsRequisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
Prior HR work experience is preferable as are applicants who have recently completed a Degree in Human Resources or similar (business Administration/Commerce).