|Company:||DAL Engineering Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||0-2 Years Experience|
To collect, update and provide brand specific Marketing Intelligence data to create data base and to liaise and coordinate with other departments related to these specific brands to help them in implementing their sales plan and achieve their commercial targets.
1. Collect and provide brand specific Marketing Intelligence data to be used in monitoring market and competition activity.
2. Collaborate with the Marketing Analyst to integrate the data provided to create a reliable data base.
3. Provide sales team with appropriate product tools, materials and presentations enabling them to achieve sales targets
4. Follow up with sales team to ensure agreed marketing initiatives are implemented in order to achieve commercial objectives
5. Follow up on competition activities, consumer trends and track obsolete stock and provide detailed report with recommendations to the Marketing Manager
Bsc. in Marketing or Management
6 months to 1 year experience in marketing or relevant field, computer knowledge and a good level of communication in English
â€¢Good computer knowledge
â€¢Good Communication skills
â€¢Good Problem Solving skills
â€¢Ability to work under pressure to meet timelines
â€¢Automotive and Product knowledge
â€¢Ability to travel abroad and upcountry