- Pleasant and friendly mannerism
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills- the person should be adept in using search tools, browsers and also email features; attaching files to correspondence, utilizing tracking and management features, including familiarity of HRIS solutions.
- Good verbal and oral communication skills- fast and correct typing, ability to create grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors. The person should also know what to write while utilizing web communication, be able to quickly recognize signals of a disgruntled customer and be able to respond without getting angry
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others besides upholding the values of the organization
- Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
- Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
- Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments
- Analyze the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions
- Quality management- look for means of improving as well as promoting quality
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- High level of motivation
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building team spirit, aid others to succeed
- Good social skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette .