- Manage the complete Order management processing cycle from Quotation to Invoicing
- Edit orders, Quantity, unit price, item creations, release account blocks, and prepare order files with clear documentation to effectively process customer orders.
- Generate Sales order acknowledges and forward to customers.
- Follow up order with factories, provide shipping instructions on customer requirements
- Follow up on purchase order status to ensure dispatched are executed in timely manner from various factories.
- Attends to customer enquiries pertaining to orders status, (weekly) Shipments, prices, complaints (discrepancies), product availability, etc.
- Collaborating with various in house departments which include the regional & country management, accounting, credit, warehousing, shipping, freight forwarders, sales and marketing.
- Acting as the problem solver, searching within and outside the company for solutions to client’s issues.
- Attend weekly call customer call and visit customers
- Generate credit and debit notes
- Manage the RMA process
- Develop Standard operating procedures (SOP) with customers and suppliers.
- Upload documents on online tools such as E-achieve and Box it
- Resolve any discrepancies related to shortage, excess & damage with suppliers and close customer claims.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, ideally within a multinational company
- Proven experience within a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Positive outlook and willingness to go the extra mile
Click here to learn more about Honeywell’ business.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site.
: Customer/Product Support
: Bachelor’s Degree
: Day Job
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Relocation Available: No
University Relations Requisition: No