More information about this job:
We are a British-owned and internationally acclaimed property developer based in Dubai, UAE. We have earned a reputation as one of the premier private property developers, both locally in Dubai and throughout the region. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
Over the past 12 years, our company has grown its sales and marketing channels throughout the region and globally, with a presence established in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkey and India.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with Award Winning Sales & Marketing Tools, A state of the Art Showroom featuring Dubai’s only Virtual Helicopter Tour and Endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
- Coordinate daily activities
- Handle calls, business correspondence, courier,
- Meet and greet clients as well as visitor
- Confirm clients appointment
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Minimum SPM / “O” Level or professional Certificate in administration management or equivalent;
- At least 1 years’ experience in the reception with computer literacy;
- Excellent communications skills for both written and verbal;
- Required language(s): fluent English, native Arabic
- Team player with excellent planning & organizing skills;
- Able to work long hours and floating weekends (work on Fridays / Saturdays);
- Pleasant personality with good problem solving skills