. Responsible for managing the customer (HNI) experience and engagement through the life of the project delivery and beyond.
· Responsible for the development and implementation of a Client Relationship Management operations/framework and provide performance standards, tools, training and support to the Call Centre & CR Team, in line with the overall strategy, in order to ensure the consistent implementation of customer management.
· Responsible for Client Relations function – Handover and Quality Control. Define, improve and validate the processes, function and systems are in place to provide satisfactory service to clients from sale to handover of property and thereafter.
· Accountable to provide satisfactory service to customers in handover process to make sure all the financial, contractual and legal aspects are handled.
· Responsible for quality control aspects pre and post handover – highlighting snagging, rectification, manage client expectations on defect liability aspects.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Dubai Land Department to complete aspects like surveying, closure of ESCROW account, issuing Title Deeds, transferring of properties and registration of projects.
Heading the CRM department.
Should be leading Customer Centric Role
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Senior Executive (President, CEO)
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen