As an Inside Sales Representative in the NetApp’s Sales function, you are responsible for supporting sales success by ensuring customers have the products, services, education and support to meet their technology and business needs. You will utilize your customer service and selling skills by building strong relationships with customers over the phone, selling solutions, and keeping them apprised of new product and service introductions.
– Find opportunities to expand within existing accounts through proactive outbound calling.
– When speaking with customers, identify the need for, and provide a quote to the customer for:
– Technology refresh
– Identify proper entitlements, uplifts and technical education needs.
– Work with field sales on complex orders.
– Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports.
– Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
– Organized and able to follow department processes and work flow.
– Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
– Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
– Ability to convey information clearly and analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
|Education & Experience:
– 2 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
– A University degree is required.
– Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and services is required.
|UAE – Dubai|