Dreaming of employing your local expertise and creating a global impact? Arton Group is looking for an outstanding Office Coordinator for its operations in Dubai. Arton Group comprises of fully licensed international banking, financial advisory and investment consulting entities tailored to the needs of global citizens.
Reporting directly to Managing Director, you will be assisting the team in the day-to-day operations of the office inclusive but not limited to: handling all incoming calls, daily maintenance of agendas and calendars, in addition to general office administration. The role will also include Receptionist duties such as welcoming clients and filtering incoming calls and basic accounting tasks.
Excellent conditions, competitive pay and the chance to change the world are included.
- Ensure smooth, efficient and effective running of the office
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications and couriers
- Prepare and work with documents
- Conserve (with external help) optimal operation of office equipment
- Maintain sufficient levels of office supplies
- Support the company’s various departments and team members.
Required qualifications include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and highly organized with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Professional telephone manner
- Efficient, proactive with ability to prioritize and manage effectively its time
- Work well under pressure, balanced personality, curious by nature and highly adaptable to change
- Team player and self motivated
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in the area of administrative support
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficiency with Windows and/or Mac OS, and MS Office Suite
- College ‘O’ Level or university diploma.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment and all equipment and tools necessary for the execution of the work will be provided by the firm.