• Co-ordinate with all the firm’s lawyers on case proceedings and all in house legal works on a day to day basis and supervise the completion of the same.
• Maintain work schedules for individual lawyers and legal researchers
• Interact with the clients and works entrusted to the firm.
• Report to the Firm’s Management and provide updates on a regular basis.
• Interact with the Firms Accounts Dept on client payment status and all necessary payment actions to be taken in this regard.
• Maintain and supervise the office attendance and log book.
• Attend to any client query on behalf of the firm
• Bilingual (English & Arabic),
• Min. 10 years experience in corporate & litigation field in UAE or GCC
• Excellent Office Management skills
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates