Provide support in delivering the quality improvement agenda for the ME cluster. The role will be responsible for quality data collection and analysis for all the plants in the region. The role is required to support the formulation management activities in fusion, and communicating the changes with the various manufacturing sites.
- Communicate supply chain key quality requirements to all 3P/JV plants, and ensure adherence.
- Track and Analyze cluster quality performance and ensure quality KPIs are met in expectation with the regional guidelines.
- Identify emerging issues, highlight areas and provide input and recommendations for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage the introduction / change of new finished products and raw materials at all manufacturing facilities in the region through a robust MOC process.
- Engage with all 3rd parties to monitor the gap closure status of regional QA audits and monitor the gap closure status and identify the bottlenecks which can impact closure.
- Be a member of the RCA investigation, and support RCA action closures to ensure that corrective and preventive actions are closed within agreed time lines.
- Support the Cluster Quality Manager to maintain OMS /QMS certifications and individual country Specific standard requirements are met.
- Provide input to the RAT review process and manage the communication to 3rd parties for adhering to the timelines and agreed actions.
- Plan, coordinate and support and monitor the execution of internal plant audits as per QA manual guidelines.
- Support Quality improvement initiatives which are part of A&P road mapper for the cluster and country specific projects.
- Support Management of change process to ensure all checklists related to NPI/Formulation change as per streamline and RM introduction
– Degree Level or equivalent in a related discipline.
Essential experience and job requirements
Prior experience in manufacturing, process and quality standards / controls is a must. Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience.
Effective Communication Skills
Attention to Detail
Having a logical approach towards problem solving.
Strong analytical skills
Familiarity with ISO 9001 quality management system.
Competence in Microsoft office packages (Excel and Power point)
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Arabic language skills desirable
Yes – up to 10%
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
The Lubricants SPU is a world leader in the lubricants industry, trading in over 50 countries and with a turnover in excess of $8 billion. The SPU is made up of 5 sales and marketing regions, 2 global businesses and 3 global functional units: Lubricants Supply Chain, Global Marketing Unit and Product Development & Technology.
We are one of the most diverse business units in the BP Group with people working together in a truly global team. Excellent teamwork, rapid sharing of information and knowledge across teams and time zones help to differentiate us from our competition.
For more information about our fuel supply service, please contact your local representative or any of the contacts listed below. Jeff D'Souza: +971 4 3079245 Mobile:+971 50 9196997