The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide front of house service, namely meet and greet of visitors, clients, staff and accepting and record incoming telephone enquiries while taking clients details accurately.
- Maintain and purchase office supplies including stationery and kitchen & bathroom facilities products.
- Maintain office tidiness and upkeep and liaise with maintenance facility providers and other suppliers
- Provide administrative support to all departments in respect of preparing diverse documents (letters, email, notices, etc.) ensuring same are being filed and archived correctly and including scanning/inputting/attachment of invoices onto accounting system and proper record keeping
- Arrange travel requirements in line with Group Travel Procedure for all global staff business trips including transport, hotels and VISAs as well as maintaining travel records and checking invoices.
- Annual salary according to experience
- Private healthcare
- Travel allowance
- 1 Economy return flight to home country per completed year of employment (TBC) Requirements
- Previous proven experience in booking flights, hotels and understanding visa requirements
- Proactive individual with ability to prioritise and work with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to setting up and maintain records and filling system