In this role, the incumbent will support the Nalco Champion current business within the designated area of Dubai.The jobholder is responsible for providing field sales support to sales districts to include sales reps, service technicians, district managers, etc., while providing exceptional customer service to a variety of internal/external customers. This position operates under very little direct supervision and is a key contributor Nalco’s order to cash process. This is a very fast paced environment requiring a self-motivated individual.
- General office management Organizing and keeping a Clean Working Environment, Coordination and implementation of office Procedures
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering and referring inquiries.
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions where necessary.
- Maintaining security by following company procedures; monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Maintaining telecommunications system by following manufacturer’s instructions for console operation
- Maintenance & Booking of the Energy Services Meeting Rooms
- Arranging Couriers
- Sorting & Distributing post
- Arrange/assist in arranging, external meetings/conferences where necessary.
- Liaise with other departments and districts on a routine basis.
- Verifies PR or PO is complete & correct from Purchasing Admin perspective.
- Assigns PR# or PO#
- Emails or faxes PR or PO to vendor.
- Files PR or PO for matching with receipt of goods/services when complete.
- High school diploma required; Associates degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Able to work independently.
- Strong organization, sense of urgency, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Must take ownership of workload and make decisions independently based on policy and customer needs.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Word skills.
- Understand and practice Company and Customer safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to plan and organise effectively to meet the demands of the business.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within a Customer’s organisation.
- Good time management skills.
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com.